Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

You lazy piece of shit

Movie marathons do not hold much appeal to me. Especially when the movies are brainless genera stereotypes that simply waste two or so hours of your life. I would rather spend two hours puking up my lunch then be forced to watch another installment in the "Clerks" saga or any other brainless time wasting excuse for a film. If you are intending on watching a Tarantino film give me a call, I'll gladly enjoy a movie made by someone with talent. I find it quite demoralizing and frustrating to watch a story that is made up by pulling random words out of a jar until you have something that resembles a script

I must add before you ban me from your movie nights, that I can't sit still for longer then 5 minutes, this could explain the mild feelings of pain I have to endure while you insist that we loose 2 hours of our existence. I would rather be doing something more constructive like sitting in a park or talking shit with my friends. I guess everyone has the their own opinions. I guess at this point you would all like to question my enrollment into Audio Visual Production at the University of Johannesburg, it is needless to say that it was a mistake and I am still at University because of this error in judgment (studying Journalism I might add).


I am amazed that people will watch Television together, especially friends. I was at a mate's place the other night and all we did was watch the "evil box". We were experiencing sub-zero temperatures outside in our defense, but it makes me questions peoples ability to socialize. We are supposed to be friends and thus should share and contest opinions and idea's. I don't know why but it annoys me.

Kirsty Wilde told me that I have random pictures of hot girls scattered through out this blog. I don't know what she is talking about really, as all the pictures I choose are due to their relevance to the posts and have nothing to do with the bra size of the girls featured in the pictures. Honestly I have no idea what she is talking about

2 comments:

  1. You know Mark, now that I look again, I can't believe your genius writing skills and how you incorperate these lovely big breasted ladies into your posts with such ease... perhaps one day some of them can thank you in their own special way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like watching movies with my friends!! I do agree that curtain movies are a waste of time and you do get the movies that eat your soul and waste 2 hours of your life!! but there is nothing better than chilling with a bunch of friends watching a movie! and depending on which movie you watch and tell me if you've done this but after a movie I like to reenact scene while walking out of cresta haha. but for real sometimes it’s nice to leave the real world even if it’s a waste of 2 hours, it’s that 2 hours that you forget about break ups, money, problems at home!! it’s a getaway for some people and dude movies are rad!! you can get ideas from movies and swop them with your friends

    ReplyDelete