Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Don't go down that street

I watch as you make mistakes. Your only concern is your mouth
I pass you off.
while I class and package your soul.
I judge you and smudge you.
You now I'm right, always Wright
I have everything I want.
A trophy wife
and fake first class life
holds nothing for me
I am happy with my crooked smile
I have put that demon to sleep
Don't go down that street

I don't dance like I used to do
I won't dance
until I have found my girl
I will hold my tongue and
poison my lungs
until I find my new world

I won't look in the mirror
I'm trying to put that demon to sleep
but I will think hard
what I will wear
I will think hard
what I will share
I am not afraid of you
I am not afraid of your sheet's
I will wait this time
Don't go down that street


No comments:

Post a Comment