Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Kasabian - West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum

These lads from Leicestershire have always floated around in my life, either on my IPod or my PC, however I never used to consider them one of my all time favorites. "Empire" their second release caught my attention with "Shoot the Runner" but the rest of the album didn't keep to the same level of awesomeness and in my opinion got a little dreary after a while.

After 3 years, Kasabian Released "West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum" and changed my opinion of these Brit rockers completely. Their 2009 release is action packed with head bobbing, foot tapping, driving classic's that I haven't been able to stop singing for the past two weeks. Song's like "Fire","Where did all the love go", "Take Aim" and my personal favorite "Fast Fuse" are quickly transforming my world into a Quentin Tarantino saga.Kasabian used each track from the album as a representation of inmates within the famous British Mental Asylum Chain. By owning this Album you will be 50% cooler, This is a fact.


No comments:

Post a Comment