Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Yes Mr Foreigner, I will tell you where to go

Today I was supposed to start driving 3 British foreigners around. But due to a fuck up on my behalf, I had to pass the over-paying occasion over to my good friend Thomas James Revington. It makes me sad, but at least I could help a mate of mine out.

I don't know if any of you have come face to face with these foreign members of the human race. Strangely, I have this strong urge to play games with them. I was asked to give directions to Sandton by some Brazilian soccer supporters and my internal GPS was already on its way to Commissioner Street. Does that make me a bad person? I don't really care honestly.But before you judge me, No I did not send our visitors to Commissioner Street. I have this urge to target the American Supporters specifically. I don't like American people very much, Yes they brought us some of the best music in history and writers like Hunter S Thompson, but they are so full of shit.We have all heard the stereotype where all Americans think we live in mud huts with Lion's and Tigers running around. I feel we deserve a little revenge for their ignorance and if that means that a few American tourists end up in Hillbrow or  somewhere arbitrarily, so be it. Maybe I'm just being a pseudo hater, as I don't really hate all Americans, but it just seems fair to me. Most of all the USA is not allowed to win the World Cup. "Soccer" is not a game for them, they are not allowed to do well.

I must say that so far we seem to be doing a pretty swell job of hosting the biggest sporting event in the world. Honestly I don't know what all the fuss was about. It may be early days but it has gone pretty well so far. Go South Africa!Fuck Yeah



 

1 comment:

  1. You said it Miss Carolina. Such a smart girl. I hope she won.

    ReplyDelete