Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Excuse me kind sir

Stranger: Mark you seem to think a lot, almost as if you slip into your own world for a moment or two?

Mark: Do you mean a world of my own? A place where I have no worries, where I have made the right decisions and I am an honorable man. A world where the only worries one has are similar to that of a young boy. A world where there is no racial tension, no crime or death. A world where I am able to do what my mind wishes but my body does no allow. A world where life is valued and music is treasured. A world where I am the master of my destiny and I can do as a please. A world where there is only beauty and equality. A world where friendships last for ever and lovers never cheat. A world where talent is praised and greed is unheard of. A place where life is cherished. Is that what you mean?

Stranger: yes, exactly!

Mark: No that is foolish, Sir. Who would wish to escape to a place like that? Do you take me for a fool?

Stranger: NO NO! I do not wish to insult you lad, I was just trying to guess where your mind goes when your eyes look like they are far far away.

Mark: Perhaps that is the case, but keep your thoughts to yourself, talk like that could get us killed...

No comments:

Post a Comment