Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Beauty


It's funny how nature plays an ironic trick on the most perfect appearing human beings, they end up appearing empty, cold and eventually ugly.It is when attractive features are mixed with some sort of blemish or imperfection, that true beauty is revealed. I met a girl the other night that fits this outlook on beauty perfectly, she had the mix of feminine charm with a uniqueness that I can't quite explain. She was a concoction of features that when put together in the right order resulted in a master piece, an inspiration for music and a woman that will leave a mark on the world. It very well may be that this is just a preference of mine and many other men will look past her as she doesn't fit the Beverly Hills template. I don't know what it is, but this young lass caught my eye big time.

All I can say is "I hope we meet again"

No comments:

Post a Comment