Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Evil evil Robber people, go get a job. Wait, its not that simple

So last night some devilish people, stole my brothers pit bike out of our shed. The thing that amazes me is the fact that they lifted that piece of metal over our wall, it's not exactly the lightest thing we have on our property. Unfortunately this has not been the first act of theft on our property, we have had a few car radio's stolen. Don't get me wrong I'm thankful that it's not an act of violence or burglary on a larger scale, the thing that gets me is the intrusion of our private space.

Seeing that I've never been a victim of a violent or large scale robbery, I take the sympathetic point of view and try to understand the evil, evil robber people's situation before I flook them and swear revenge on the poor population of South Africa. Obviously, these are individuals who are uneducated and cannot make enough money to survive and thus have turned to crime. Well I guess one of them can become a professional pit bike rider and thus feed the whole gang, but none the less I don't want to just buy a big ass dog, a gun and start waiting for them to return. I understand that this is a threat to my family and should be dealt with seriously. But I have a strange feeling of sympathy for these Robber folk. We have no idea of the situations they are faced with and are forced to commit crimes to survive.

I don't have a master plan that can solve this problem, If I did, I would be rich and famous.I know its stupid to feel sorry for the people who commit a crime against you, but I do. It makes sense why these people follow a militant mother fucker like Julius. I guess we gotta buff up our security and phone the insurance people, maybe my brother(the ex-owner of the bike) can now get that new PC he wanted, or maybe i can twist his arm into buying some fancy guitar gadget. I dunno. Its time for playstation with Chris. Its friday, I spend every friday with Mr Mckay.

No comments:

Post a Comment