Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Time to become a better person (well act like it anyway)

It is not common knowledge, but I am actually a bastard. Not in the literal sense of the word (i am pretty sure my father is my real father). Alot of people would respond to this stament with "Noooo, you're such a nice guy, you once let me stand in front of you in the line at the bar" the reason for that is so I could admire your ass darling.

I'm quite a dick some times, Tom Revington probably my closest friend (bar a few) calls me Mick from time to time, the reason for this is simple, Mark-the-dick. I'm sorry if this destroys you're perception of me, as we all like to create personality's for people when we don't really know them. However, the purpose of this post(apart from being bored) is to express my intent to become (or at least) appear a nicer

So how will you achieve this Mark? Well firstly I wont ignore you if I find you annoying and I will attempt to take your point into consideration even if you believe that Karl Marx is a French rugby player. Secondly, and here is the secret to all of this, I will look for the goodness inside every person I meet (I know that sounds very gay, but so far its working). I admit that it takes alot longer to find this alleged "Goodness" in some people.I have found my initial opinions of certain individuals are sometimes completely wrong and to be honest I find this pretty darn rad.

So yes, I have earned my title "Mick" with years of discrimination against unsuspecting and innocent people. However, this will soon be at an end. Well I'll try anyway.

oh yes by the way....I heard some dude say this beautiful phrase to his friend today, and yes he was sporting a Jock Hawk. "Hey Boet, you wanna go to Vacca tonight china? It's two for one night, you get two binnets for the price of one". I thought it was beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment