Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

If you want the responsibility play by the rules

Many people find it thrilling to be in control of music, I don't mean creating music, I mean choosing songs at parties. We have all been in the situation where we have waited inline and patiently chosen the one song that we feel will make us happy. We wait in anticipation for our song to come on and when the first few bars begin we get the distinct feel that we are doing a good thing for society. The two people in the corner who have been talking for hours start hooking up, the dogs stop barking, even the annoying girl in the corner stops moaning. It feels that for that next 3 minutes and 20 seconds the world is a better place


Suddenly Steve (this is the name I use when I don't want to reveal people, I dont know their name or I think they look like a douche bag) walks up and just like that we are listening to Nickelback's "how you remind me", or some other pop-rock abortion. I have two simple rules when you want to change songs. Not everyone likes your taste in music and you obviously don't like their's, respect this. Secondly don't fucking change songs half way through, let them finish. Dick

I should stop venting. I blame the tassenburg

No comments:

Post a Comment