Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Getting Fit Boet

My entire life I have laughed at those fools running or cycling on the road. On many an occasion I have used them as an opportunity to brush up on my pellet gun skills. I never understood why they chose to run on the streets, I mean that is what cars are for... right?

"I must join this group of badly dressed, weird looking street stalkers and start jogging"

But as I start to age and the appeal of assaulting joggers on the street fades away, I find myself slowly starting to turn into what I hated most. I have recently decided that I must join this group of badly dressed, weird looking street stalkers and start jogging. It is the appropriate time to jump on the fitness bandwagon I must say, as winter is slowly being conquered by the warm winds of spring.

I just fear that I might not fit into this group of fitness junkies. I have recently been taking it to the streets in an effort to implement my wish to get fit. On my second adventure out I encountered another jogger. This guy has obviously been klapping the streets for a while, as he has cool lumo-green running shoes and a headband with the colors of the rainbow. I decided to acknowledge his presence with a friendly wave. However, this seems to be an outright insult in the jogging community as he quickly replied with a "Fuck You" as he continued in the opposite direction.

"I will buy cooler shoes them him, maybe pink and yellow ones"

It was because of the events of today that I have decided to make this guy my running arch enemy. I will sabotage and ruin his days of jogging by becoming the coolest jogger on the block. Soon, I will steal his title and with it his identity. I will buy cooler shoes them him, maybe pink and yellow ones. My rainbow flag will cover not only my headband but my pants, shirt and socks. If things go well I might hire a car to follow myself around blasting 80's one hit wonders like "Here I go again" by Whitesnake or "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor. But for now my Shox Speaker will have to suffice. This unnamed jogger will regret the day he turned down my friendly gesture. I will become the street king, all the hot jogging chicks will talk of the way I conquered the roads of Weltevreden Park

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha cant believe he told you to fuck off hahaha!! what a dick! matthew wentzel

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I am done with him, he will regret those words for the rest of his life

    ReplyDelete